Manchester Fringe - Mooch, 26th August 2023
Manchester - East Side Story
Saturday 26th August 2023
Meet 1.00 at the Modernist Shop - Port Street
Take the eastern approach to a mainly southerly outlook across Manchester's modernity.
Listen to where the printing presses used to whirl, then explore the area where the Co-operative Society used to trade with the world.
Lend an eye and ear to the Cheetham's extension.
Find out what's going on along the banks of the Irwell.
Ending up in court!
[pre-booked ticket holders only]
(Members can apply discount at checkout.)
NB: Walk will be approximately 2 hours in length - this is an outdoor event and is at the mercy of the weather, please dress accordingly, and take extra care with road traffic and all those other on street hazards!
DATES FOR YOUR DIARIES - FUTURE MOOCHES (sign up to our newsletter/mailing list to be informed of ticket releases.
- September 2nd - UMIST - not to be missed a lasting look at this unique academic architecture - onwards to the Oxford Road campuses.
- September 10th - Sunday Stockport Heritage Walks - for free!
- September 16th - Heritage Open Days
- September 23rd/24th - Newcastle Weekender
- 30th September 2023 - Chester Roam
- October 14th - Morecambe
- October 28th - Blackpool